Wednesday, January 12, 2011

XCEL HAWAII, INC 3/2 X-Zip Full-Suit - Kids' $53.99

I cam across this great deal and thought I would share if anyone is interested.

XCEL HAWAII, INC 3/2 X-Zip Full-Suit - Kids'

Kids are pretty darn fearless, but even they aren’t going to jump on their boards and charge chilly surf without a reliably warm suit. Give your kid the means to charge waves bred by spring storms with the Xcel Hawaii 3/2 X-Zip wetsuit. This ultra-stretchy full-suit allows the mobility your young ripper needs to slash cutbacks and paddle back out for more in temps as low as 54F (12C).

70% OFF Retail: $179.95 $53.99

1 comment:

Jenn said...

This thing ignites more fun. I used to be jet lag free with jetLAGFX http://www.jetlagfx.com/ as I travel and I am glad to hear about your post. Worthy to be recommended.